See What People Are Saying About Us
Teach entrepreneurship and life skills to middle school students while creating a real-life bakery
Thank you to the Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Awards and the Prudential Spirit of the Community Awards for sponsoring TeensGive volunteers to create and run their own curriculum.
What we need from you:
- A detailed lesson plan with a day-by-day schedule.
- Tell us your vision for the program.
- What do you hope the children will gain from this curriculum?
- Why is it important?
See our example!
Your program should support TeensGive’s mission to show others how FUN community service can be.
Why Volunteer Virtually?
Meet some of our fabulous Tutors
Across the country, we have high school students conducting free tutoring sessions to children attending title one schools
Meet some students
Our students are typically between 3rd and 6th grade and often performing well below grade level. Tutors choose a student that fits with their schedule and academic strength.
Safe and Convienent
- After volunteers complete the application and verification process, we connect them with visual options and available students.
- All sessions are recorded to ensure quality.
- We track your sessions and report your hours to your school.